MediaGateway from Technica Engineering is a development tool for testing and analysing on-board vehicle networks.
It allows users to disconnect and loop through up to 12 BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1)-based devices on the physical layer and to establish virtual point-to-point connections, thus making it possible to filter and control data streams (routing, mirroring, forwarding).
It provides also CAN, LIN and Flexray interfaces. Using the Ethernet communication interface as communication path with a computer and a special software for the MediaGateway devices, it allows the logging function of all these buses. For CAN buses the transmission of packets is also possible, making MediaGateway the perfect platform for the interaction with the newest and the traditional automotive buses.
MediaGateway product is totally independent of any PC Software tool. Of course our ANDi Tool provides an easier way to interact with our MediaGateway for the logging and transmission purposes.
MediaGateway is perfectly suitable for subsystem testing stations and can also be installed in a test vehicle without complications. It is configured conveniently via a browser through the integrated web server.
To order a MediaGateway, please send a quotation request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Art.Nr. TE-1100
For CAN Gateway Option refer to Art.Nr. TE-1200
For FlexRay logging Option refer to Art.Nr. TE-1250
- 12 Ports (IEEE 100Base-T1) Broadcom BroadR-Reach (100 MBit/s Fullduplex on a single unshielded twisted pair)
- 3 Ports Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 SFP Port Gigabit Ethernet
- 5 CAN Interfaces
- 1 LIN Interface
- 1 Flexray Interface
- Automotive Tyco MQS Connectors for BroadR-Reach and Power Supply
- Webserver for easy configuration: Master / Slave, HalfOut / FullOut, Port Forwarding, Port Mirroring, VLAN Tagging
- WakeUp function by CAN Bus or Wakeline
- Support of 802.1AS Protocol on all 12 x BroadR-Reach Ports
- Several ADTF Filters available
- Power output for attached devices: VBAT max. 1 Ampere in total
- 19 Status LEDs
- Possibility to reset to default settings by pushbutton
- Robust steel case
- Power requirement: 8 – 16 Volt DC, Power consumption: 8 Watt
- Size: 195 x 143 x 33 mm